Post Graduate - Required Documents
Documents required for M.E Course.
- CAP Admission Seat Allotment Letter from the DTE (MH) (For CAP students only).
- S.S.C ( Std. X ) Mark sheet.
- H .S.C ( Std.XII ) Mark sheet.
- College Leaving Certificate of B.E./B.Tech.
- B.E. / B. Tech. Final year marksheet.
- GATE score card
- Migration Certificate ( in case of candidate passing qualifying exam. from any other Board other than University of Mumbai)
- Domicile Certificate of candidate.(If necessary)
- Documents related to sponsored category Students(If Applicable).
- Indian Nationality certificate of the Candidate. In lieu of the “Certificate of Indian Nationality” any one of the following
certificate will also be acceptable :-
• The College leaving Certificate indicating the Nationality of the candidate as ‘Indian’.
• Indian Passport in the name of the candidate, issued by appropriate authorities.
• Birth Certificate of the Candidate indicating the place of birth in India.
- AICTE anti-ragging undertaking by students & parents on Rs.100/- Non Judicial paper duly notarized(Format to be collected from Admin Office). Students & Parents also need to fill ONLINE at: www.amanmovement.org OR www.antiragging.in and printout to be submitted in Admin Office.
- Aadhar Card (Xerox copy)