Admission - FAQ
- Any In-house seat for Thakur College students?
- Do All India candidate and Maharashtra Candidate require to fill different forms?
- Can I take admission in Institute level without filling Application form?
- What document is required for Type C?
- Is Caste Certificate of other state valid?
- If PCM less than 45% for Open category whether Eligible or not?
- Filling of Application Form is compulsory for taking admission?
- If we opt for TFWS seat, can we also go for normal seats?
- What proof is to be shown for getting Linguistic/ Religious Minority benefits?
- Where can we get EWS certificate?
- Is Non creamy layer certificate compulsory?
- Is Aadhar card valid for Indian Nationality for uploading?
- Who can select Type A?
- Who can go for Type B?
No, it is open for all candidate through CET/ JEE-mains score
No, only single application form is required to be filled by candidate.
No, it’s compulsory to fill Application form and get verified and confirmed from any FC/SC
Proforma A along with Transfer Order and joining letter is required
No, only Maharashtra State Caste certificate are valid.
In place of Chemistry candidate can check with marks of Biotechnology or Biology or Technical Vocational subjects if taken in 12th standard, but 45% is the minimum requirement to be eligible for admission.
Yes, without application form, you cannot participate in CAP round & Institute Level Seats
Yes, you can…. For getting benefit of TFWS seats one need to give preference to TFWS seats first and then open seats
For Linguistic Minority: Mother tongue is mentioned in college leaving certificate/ Proforma ’’O’’ (Self declaration)
For Religious Minority: Religion Mentioned in college leaving certificate/ Proforma ’’O’’ (Self declaration)
Certificate is issued by Tehsildar office from Maharashtra State.
Note: Central govt. EWS certificate is not allowed
Yes, and also NCL certificate must be valid till 31st March 2024. Receipt of NCL will be accepted only if Admission Authority Cell gives permission
No, only Passport, Birth certificate, College leaving mentioning Nationality, Domicile certificate
Student who has given both 10th &12th in Maharashtra State from any Board & also have Domicile/Birthplace in state of Maharashtra
Student who has given any of the one or both (10th or 12th) outside Maharashtra can go for Type B. Domicile of either Candidate/ Father or Mother is mandatory