- The reporting time for college is 9 A.M.
- Instructional Timing is from 9.15 A.M. to 5.15 P.M. from Monday to Friday.
- Academic load compensation & practice Session may be arranged on Saturday / holidays.
- Students should be regular and punctual for theory and practical sessions
- Minimum 75% attendance in each passing head is mandatory for term grant.
- Attendance for participation/ conduct in extra and co-curricular activities will be granted as per institute norms.
- In case of leave due to emergency or medical reasons application should be addressed to the Principal for the leave-grant through HOD.
- The college website should be visited regularly.
- Assignments / Journal writing / Practical should be completed as per the schedule.
- All important dates provided by examination section should be met without fail.
- Cell phones are not allowed within the academic boundaries.
- All facilities and amenities should be used judiciously.
- Any illegal activity within the college premises is strictly prohibited.
- Wearing ID-card in college campus is compulsory.
- Formal dress code should be maintained (half -pants, capris, sleeveless T-shirts are not allowed).
- Discipline and decorum should be maintained within the college premises.
- Consumption of alcohol, tobacco, drugs, cigarette, smoking are prohibited in the institute campus. General awareness programs are conducted on regular basis.
- We have provided infrastructure facilities which is required for Handicap Students.
- Fire safety major has been followed as per AICTE norms, fire extinguisher have been installed on each floor and appropriate training has been given to staff.
Apart from above mentioned rules other guidelines may be provided as and when required.